when boys make faces like that uggh
Ride me. Make me feel this good.
wow that would be weird
Why the hell can I hear a thump when I look at the picture? And no thump when i look away? OHMY.
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!!!
I CAN SEE SOUNDS.
I CAN FEEL THE THUMPS IN MY EARS WHAT
JESUS CHRIST YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT.
OH MY GOD
I’m re-blogging this every time I see it.
Seriously, why do I hear it?
I swear face mixups are my weakness.
Am I gay?
HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN
is this an anime
please FAN FIC PLEASE
This is too funny. I feel bad though.
When it rains outside
- Facebook: 22 statuses
- Twitter: 37 tweets
- Instagram: 17 pictures of the sky
- Tumblr: What is outside?
- Avengers fandom: stop it, Thor.
- Hello, welcome to the Apple store. How can I help you?
- Yeah, hi, I was wondering if you could explain the difference between the iPad and the iPad mini?
- The iPad mini is smaller than the iPad.
- But, isn’t the iPhone already like a small iPad.
- Yes, but this is larger than the iPhone.
- What if I want something larger than an iPhone, but smaller than an iPad mini?
- You should get an iPhone maxi or an iPad mini mini. Which is not to be confused with an iPad Minnie, which has Minnie Mouse branding, or the iPad Minnie mini, which is an iPad Minnie, but smaller. Of course if you’re looking for something bigger you can always go with the iPad Maxi, but don’t get the iMaxi Pad, which is just a maxi pad with an apple logo. Unless that’s what you want. then of course you also have the option of an iMaxi Mini or an iMaxi Maxi.
- Y’know I think this is all too confusing. How about a normal computer.
- Great! You can take a look over here at our iMac and our mac mini.
- What’s the difference?
- Well, an iMac is a big mac mini, but it’s not a Big Mac mini, which would be a small version of popular MacDonald’s burger. We don’t sell that here, but if you’re hungry you can always purchase an iMac mini, which is a small bowl of mac and cheese, and should not be confused with either the iMac or the mac mini. If that’s not enough food you can get a bigger bowl of mac and cheese, which we call a Big iMac. This is, of course, neither a Big Mac burger, nor a larger version of the iMac computer.